Internship with Microsoft is open for international students and is a career opportunity for bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, and PhD students. The Microsoft Internship Paid Internship provides the internees with the chance to work on their own projects with the collaboration and help of the whole team. Microsoft paid internship offers a great platform for current students to bring their unique and exclusive ideas to life by using world first-class technology and assistance. This program thus ensures a better career for its interns in their future lives.
What is Microsoft Internship?
The Microsoft internship 2022 in the USA and Canada not only helps to get excellence in the fields of internships but also opens new vistas of cultural exchange and promotes peace. Moreover, Microsoft arranges many memorable events which are vital to co-exist in such a culturally and ethnically diverse world. So, in this international paid internship program at Microsoft, the internees grow in every dimension of life and learn from each other as well.
At Microsoft, interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Microsoft offers intern benefits designed to make your experience the best it can be. As an intern, you will receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, and many other amazing perks!
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field and should be returning to university/college for at least a term, semester or quarter following your internship period.
The following article has a complete explanation of the areas of internship, how to apply, the application process, and the duration of the program along with the eligibility criteria and benefits.
Internship with Microsoft 2022:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD students.
- Redmond, WA and Bay Area, CA in the USA, as well as in our Garage Internship Programs in Cambridge, MA, USA and Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
Benefits of the Microsoft Internship Program:
- All the internees will be given competitive pay during the internship at Microsoft.
- Relocation costs will be covered by Microsoft.
- The internees will get to know the advanced technology.
- The interns can work on their own projects with the world’s best professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of Microsoft Internship 2022:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, or PhD program as a full-time student.
- The applicants must be returning to the university/college for at least one term or semester or quarter after the internship.
- Students of any nationality can apply.
- The applicants who completed their degree programs are not eligible to apply.
- Students of any gender can apply.
How to get a Microsoft Internship 2022?
- Click on the apply button below to proceed to the Microsoft internship application.
- The application will be submitted online.
- The form includes the area of selection portion, the candidate has to select the country, region, state, province, etc
- The application is open throughout the year. Follow the below link to apply for an Internship with Microsoft.