Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form – Applications are invited for admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Full Time Post Basic Nursing Programme.
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Courses:
- Perioperative Nursing Programme
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme
Applicants must possess the following; The West African School Certificate GCE/NECO with five(5) credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings which include; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Must be a qualified nurse, duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Must have at least one-year of post-registration/clinical experience.
DURATION OF COURSE:
- 12 Months
ACCOMMODATION DURING THE TRAINING:
- Accommodation is limited and is on a first come first serve.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Request for the application must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only Government Single Treasure Account (Remita) Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log onto www.remita.net
- Click on pay a federal government agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms with RRR code.
EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
- Perioperative Nursing Programme, 7th September 2020 (8 am)
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme, 8th September 2020 (8 am)
Candidates shall be responsible for their transportation, accommodation an feeding during the interview/examination.
All application forms should be returned to HOD, Nursing Education Office on or before 4th September.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through means aside from the one above does that at his or her own risk.
MR. IDUENE NEWWORLD
HOD, Nursing Education