Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form – This is to inform the general public that sales of forms into the School of Nursing, Iyienu Mission Hospital.
Sales of the form commence at the cost of Ten Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N10,000) only.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
Interested applicants for the School of Nursing are to Pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) to any of the following banks;
- Akachukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
- Account Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
- Account No: 0111000168
- Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
- Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akachukwu Microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill out the form.
- Proceed to the school to upload your receipt and name or
- Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk: Click on the Application form
- Submit the teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, you can go back to the website www.iyienusonam.co.uk and complete your registration. Click on the Application form
- Application Registration
- Input your pin (Registration ID) exactly the way it was sent to you including. This will open your form.
- Endeavor to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, and make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access to the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Entrance Examination Schedule
The entrance Examination holds on Saturday 20th June.
Time: 8 am
Venue: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State
All Students are to dress properly while coming for their examinations, female students are not allowed to wear trousers.
Come with your writing materials and your exam slip
Sales of Form Closes on a date to be announced.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08036394771; 08057991601
Mr. Stephen A.O.: 08036982473; 08023963450.
You can also send mail to the following