JAMB Original Result Slip: The JAMB Result checker portal for 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates is now open. Candidates can now check their result and as well as print their JAMB Original result slip (that comes with your passport photograph embedded) online. However, you need to pay N1,000 as service charge online to be able to access and print your original results slips on JAMB portal. See ‘How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip Online’ below.
Also, know that you can now access your 2021 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your UTME score.
Ready let’s get started.
Video Tutorial on JAMB Original Result
If you prefer video then watch our Insideschool vLog Tutorial on ‘How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip Online’.
If you did not watch the video and you prefer text then read on.
PAY ATTENTION: JAMB Registration Form: Instructions and Guidelines
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip Online.
Follow the simple steps below to print your 2021 JAMB UTME result online.
- Step 1: Go to JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_and ‘Click Print Result Slip‘ as shown on the image below. See: How to Create JAMB Online Profile
- Step 2: Enter your ‘Email Address and Password’ in the required column.
- Step 3: On the next page ‘SELECT YOUR EXAMINATION YEAR’ and wait for it to load.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Print Result Slip’.
- Step 5: On the next page select your mode of payment. See the image for instruction.
- Step 6: On the next page REVIEW YOUR PAYMENT carefully. If your details are ok then click on ‘CONTINUE TO PAYMENT’.
NOTE: Please Confirm your Information before proceeding and also note your Transaction ID. The Transaction ID is necessary for future correspondence. A message containing the Transaction Id has been sent to the specified email address You MUST pay with your JAMB account created on this platform. Paying via another account will render your required service tied to the paying account
- Step 7: After payment, repeat the process from ‘STEP 1 to STEP 4. You can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘SELECTING YOUR EXAMINATION YEAR AND ENTER YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER’ Required columns and wait for it to load.
- It will then redirect you to a PDF file of your jamb original result.
Do let us know if you have any difficult any question as regarding how to print your Jamb original result online via the comment section below.
If you have any question on JAMB Original Result, kindly use the comment section below.
InsideSchool Nigeria Team