JAMB syllabus for Chemistry [PDF] is out- The Chemistry Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in chemistry for your UTME. This syllabus can also be used for the 2021 UTME syllabus. The Questions you are to answer on the examination day will be from these areas or topics below.
JAMB syllabus for Chemistry
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Chemistry is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Understand the basic principles and concepts in chemistry;
- Interpret scientific data relating to chemistry;
- Deduce the relationships between chemistry and other sciences;
- Apply the knowledge of chemistry to industry and everyday life.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Ababio, O. Y. (2009). New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999). Senior Secondary Chemistry, Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Ojokuku, G. O. (2012). Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, (Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Odesina, I. A. (2008). Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2nd Edition), Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Uche, I. O. Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Ibadan: Evans.