King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) has announced the sales of post UTME screening application forms for admission into its undergraduate degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements, available courses and how to apply for the KDUMS post UTME form below.
Suitable suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State, various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Below are lists of available courses at KDUMS university
- Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
- Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
- Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
- Dentistry (DD)
- Optometry (OD)
- Human Anatomy (BSc)
- Physiology (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
- Public Health (BSc)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
- Health Economics (BSc)
- Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
- Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
- Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose KDUMS in JAMB and
- Candidates who choose other Universities. Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for a change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have sat for 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For all admissions into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the 2021/2022 UTME in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for King David University of Medical Sciences Post UTME Form
Below are steps on How to apply for KDUMS Post UTME Form
Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website, www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select the online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the undergraduate application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
For More Information and Support
Email: [email protected]
Tour at King David University of Medical Sciences, KDUMS
If you have any questions about KDUMS post UTME form 2021/2022, kindly use the comment section below. Don’t worry we will be happy to help you out.