Kings University JUPEB Admission Form: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the foundation programs offered by King’s University in the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) program.
Kings University Odeomu was licensed by the National Universities Commission in March and was approved as a Centre for JUPEB Examinations in December
The program leads to the award of a JUPEB Certificate which enables the successful candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the Degree of Kings University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Kings University JUPEB Admission Form
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMS
The program leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate which enables successful candidates, after the examinations administered by JUPEB, to gain Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the Degree program of Kings University.
Kings University JUPEB Courses
|Management and Social Sciences|
EGM, BEG, AEG, ABG
Banking & Finance
|English & literary studies|
Kings University JUPEB Admission General Requirements
Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The available subject combinations are as follows:
Faculty of Science
- i BCP – Biology / Chemistry / Physics
- ii. CMP – Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- i. EGL – Economics / Government / Literature in English
- ii. GLR – Government / Literature / Religious Studies
- iii. EGM – Economics / Government / Mathematics
- iv. BEG – Business Management / Economics / Government
- v. AEG – Accounts / Economics / Geography or Government
- vi. ABG – Accounts / Business Management / Geography or Government
- vi. MGE – Mathematics / Geography / Economics
Kings University JUPEB Admission Method of Application
- Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website: http://www.kingsuniversity.edu.ng or directly on the JUPEB Portal at http://jupeb.kingsuniversity.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms.
Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the JUPEB application is through the KINGS UNIVERSITY WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card).
- Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise.
- The second copy is to be submitted upon admission to the University.
Kings University JUPEB Admission Form Registration Guidelines
A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS is strictly required per applicant to begin the online application exercise. If you don’t have a valid email address or can’t remember the password to your email account, please obtain a new one with either GMAIL or YAHOO FREE!
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO), or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include the English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the UTME admission exercise.
Access to the registration platform is via the Kings University Interswitch WebPAY platform.
Be careful to enter your valid Email Address and your Full Name correctly at the payment page.
Fill out your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kilobyte in filesize and the Width and Height must be between 150 and 250 Pixels.
Upon completion of the registration form, print your Forms and bring them on the day of the screening exercise.
OPPORTUNITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND WORK-STUDY
For deserving students, opportunities are available in the Scholarship and Work-Study Schemes of Kings University at the undergraduate level.
Date: To Be Announced. Weekdays only
Venue: Kings University, Odeomu.
Time: From 10:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Kings University, Odeomu on Tel: 0815 084 6566, 0815 084 6574 Email: email@example.com
Mrs. Dorothy Salami