KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced-The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Koladaisi University is a Private University in Ibadan Oyo state. The University was founded by Chief Kola Daisi, CON, Bashorun of Ibadan as its Proprietor. It is associated with the Kola Daisi Foundation (KDF). KolaDaisi University (KDU), after approval by the Federal Executive Council, was licensed by the National Universities Commission to operate as a Private University in November 2016
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post UTME / DE Admission Requirements.
For UTME Candidates:
- Five O’Level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
- At least 160 Score in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form;
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
Click Here to Apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post UTME / DE Admission Form.
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on the SUBMIT button.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://kduportal.com.ng/prospective_student/index.php?mode=3″ ]
Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through Email: [email protected] or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144