Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment Form 2021 – Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Senior Secondary Schools (SS 1 – SS 3) Teacher’s Recruitment Application Form is now out on the application portal [tescom.kw.gov.ng.]. See how to apply for Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment Form 2021 for SSS 1 – SSS3 Teachers below.
The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools.
Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Available Positions
Applicants are hereby invited for the following under-listed subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
RECOMMENDED: Kwara State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Form 2021
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Requirements
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to Apply for Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment Form 2021 & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule:
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written qualifying examination scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
- Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February 2021 to Saturday 13th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment Form Deadline:
This application will last for two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement, i.e. Application portal, will be open from Sunday 3rd January 2021 to Saturday 16th January 2021 by 12:00 am midnight.
For more Job postings visit this page.