LASMAB Admission Form: The Lagos Anglican Schools Management Board (LASMAB) hereby announces sales of admission forms into the following Primary, Junior Secondary Schools (JS 1 & JS 2) and Senior Secondary Schools (SS 1 & SS 2) of the Board:
LASMAB Admission Form Available School
- Anglican Comprehensive High School, Ipaja, Lagos State (Full Boarding for Boys and Girls)
- Bishop Howells Memorial Grammer School Bariga, Lagos State (Day / Boarding for Boys and Girls)
- C.M.S Grammer School, Bariga Lagos State (Day / Boarding for Boys)
- Lagos Girls Anglican Grammer School, Sululere Lagos State (Day / Boarding for Girls)
- Anglican Nursery and Primary School Bariga, Lagos State (Day for Boys and Girls)
LASMAB Admission Screening Form
How to Apply for LASMAB Admission Form
Admission forms can be obtained from any of the Anglican Schools. You can also obtain the form from the Lagos Anglican Schools Management Board Secretariat.
You can fill out a copy of the application online via www.lasmab.eschoolng.net.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
VENUES: The venue is the School of Choice at 8.00 am prompt.
Students are to undergo the test in
1. English Language
3. General knowledge.
For further inquiries call 08071690063 or 08130280961 or visit the Lagos Anglican Schools Management Board (LASMAB) Headquarters at 17 Broad Street Marina, Lagos State.
is a Board set up by the Proprietors and Bishops of the 5 Owner Diocese (Lagos, Lagos West, Badagry, Lagos Mainland, and Awori) to revive and move on the Anglican Communion Schools returned in 1999/2000 by the then Lagos State Government.