LASU Diploma in LG Administration Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its “Dual Campus” Part/Full-Time Diploma Course in Local Government (LG) and Development Studies (DLGADS).
About LASU Diploma in LG Administration Form:
The Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies is a joint offering by Lagos State University’s Department of Public Administration and Public Service Staff Development Centre’s Local Government Studies Department.
The Course will provide:
- A blend of academic and practitioner professional training in Local Government Administration and Development Studies for Senior, Middle-Level, and Junior Administrative Staff in the Local Governments;
- Equip students with managerial skills for the more efficient and effective performance of their administrative duties/responsibilities;
- Address Organizational and Operational problems of Local Government and evolve alternative solutions, with a view to producing practical Administrators.
- Provide opportunities for further Education and Certifications in Local Government and Development Studies and ancillary courses in Nigerian Universities.
LASU Diploma in LG Administration Form Admission Requirements:
Prospective candidates for the Diploma in Local Government and Development Studies Full Time and Part Time must possess a minimum of any of the following:
- WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’Level, NABTEB, TC II or equivalent with a minimum of four (4) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates in Local Government, Public Administration, and other relevant Certificates recognized by the Institutions.
- PSSDC Certificate in Local Government Administration.
- Any other Professional Certificate recognized by the Institution.
- Candidates will be required to undergo a written Examination and Interview.
Duration And Lecture/Commencement Date:
The program will run for TWO  YEARS at the Ojo Campus of the Lagos State University and the Magodo Campus of the Public Service Staff Development Centre.
Method Of Application :
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, through this link: http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/localgovt_application/newstudents.
- Open the Online Diploma in Local Government Administration and Development Studies Application Portal
- Click on STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number generation page in number (2) above.
- Click on STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus/Application dropdown and choose ‘ DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVT ADMIN & DEV STUDIES App‘ for the Study/Application Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Diploma in Local Government Administration and Development Studies Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
Closing Date :
The Closing date of the Application is Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.