LASU Monitor Campus Safety App Gets Upgraded: Fresh from introducing the Online Course Evaluation Portal for students, the Lagos State University, through the Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, has unveiled a safety and security mobile Application named ‘LASU-Monitor’.
LASU Monitor Campus Safety App Gets Upgraded
The LASU-Monitor is an online Application which enables users, in this case, staff and students of the University, to make a real-time report of security and medical emergencies to relevant officers/offices of the University at the press of a button.
Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
We are glad to inform you that the LASU Monitor App has now been upgraded and is now available on Playstore for download.
As part of the upgrade, Staff and Students can now download the App on Google Playstore with as low as 9.23MB only.
The LASU Monitor Campus Safety App, which is free and can be downloaded on the Google PlayStore has the following features:
- Real-time Locator System with which a person in a crisis can be traced;
- Panic Button to alert the Security Team on Sexual Harassment and other emergencies on campus;
- Real-time News from the Centre for Information Press and Public Relations;
- Medical Emergency Alert, designed to alert the campus medical centre/clinic of the urgent situation;
- Safety tips and direct contact line to report weapons on campus, a person in crisis, report an incidence, fire and smoke, guidance and counselling, etc, amongst others.