Apply for Lecturer III (Computer Science) at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology (EKSCAT). See the application below.
Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology
The College was established in the year 2014 as the College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture at Isan-Ekiti by Dr. Kayode Fayemi led the Government of Ekiti-State with a focus on middle-level manpower development in the Agricultural sector, Having considered the shift of Nigeria’s focus on Oil to Agriculture for economic growth, the College pose to fill the gap of the diversification by training and producing a graduate who will be versed in Agricultural and Technological knowledge needed to do great exploit in the sector.
Lecturer III (Computer Science) at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology (EKSCAT)
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer III – CONPCASS 03
Department: Computer Science
- Candidate must possess a good Bachelor’s degree (minimum of second-Class Upper Division) in the relevant disciplines. Plus at least one journal publication, two conference papers plus at least 3 years of teaching/research or industrial work experience; or a Master’s Degree.
- Demonstrable ability to handle work and related computing needs with utmost dexterity and services directly without the need for secretarial support is very KEY.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Candidates should upload their credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following information:
- The post Being Sought.
- Full name with Surname underlined.
- Date & Place of Birth.
- Nationality & State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children.
- Contact Addresses including phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications Obtained with dates.
- List of Publications (including the Journals in which they were published). – If applicable
- Work Experience (if any).
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal).
- Interested applicants are required to create a personalized profile on the portal. It is important for all interested applicants to note that no application shall be considered outside of this portal.
- The recruitment exercise will commence with the screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test at a date to be communicated to all applicants.
- Applicants are advised not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicants with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- The College will not enter into any correspondence with any applicant outside its mandate in the process of conducting the recruitment exercise.
- The College will not in any way or form be held liable for any negligence on the part of any applicants.
- Applicants should know that proficiency in the use of Information Technology and relevant tools is mandatory
- The maximum age limit for Master’s degree holders is 35 years, while the maximum age limit for Ph.D. holders is 40 years.
- They must be prepared to work independently with minimum secretarial assistance and also be able to use office support technologies (such as computers and other office tools) to enhance effective service delivery
- The curriculum vitae to be uploaded must be in MS Word document format