LifeAsapa Undergraduate Student Scholarship Program In Denmark (Fully Funded) are open for International Students Except for the USA and Canada.
- Fully Funded
- Denmark Universities technical undergraduate degree only
- International Students Except for the USA and Canada
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of teaching at Denmark Universities technical undergraduate degree only. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Fully Funded LifeAsapa Undergraduate Student Scholarship Program In Denmark are available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Denmark Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
The benefit of the Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Scholarship is that it is providing three types of scholarships, i.e.,
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor’s degree course and a monthly award in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor’s degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor’s degree course for the entire period.
- International students except for USA and Canada
To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- the total score of 98% in an approved Foundation program
- 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- CV ;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- motivation letter (up to 1000 words);
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you;
- an extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.