Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), 2022 is open for international students interested in Master, PhD scholarships in Malaysia.
This scholarship is parallel with Malaysia’s aspiration to emerge as one of the global centres of academic excellence by attracting, motivating and retaining talented human capital from abroad.
Malaysia International Scholarship Details
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Scholarships: Not Mentioned
Value of Scholarships:
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
- Successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia.
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Business, Administration and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing and pharmacy
- Applicants must be possessing good academic qualifications
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language
- Applicants must be international students
How to Apply: The application for MIS can be accessed on their online application system
Applicants will have to provide all the necessary information and have the compulsory documents listed below scanned and saved in PDF format and later uploaded to the online application system:
- Application Form;
- A certified copy of the Passport as evidence of nationality (with a minimum validity of 6 months);
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript(s)v. A certified copy of the English Proficiency test result (IELTS / TOEFL);
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement Form;
- Admission letter from Malaysian university/higher education institute (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae; and
- Research Proposal