NCEE Registration Form for Unity Schools [Photos]: This is to inform the general public that the sales of the form of the National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE Into JSS 1 Of Federal Government Unity Colleges/Federal Science and Technical Colleges.
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for will be held throughout the country and in other interested foreign countries.
Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams.
The New NCEE Portal can be used to register multiple pupils for the exam, manage multiple pupil information, and check their results.
The diagram below shows the flow of the registration procedure.
Summary of procedures for successful NCEE Registration:
- Register an account
- Activate the account
- Login to Your Account
- Make Payment
- Register Candidate
- Print Photo Card
NOTE: No More Sales of Registration Cards or Scratch Cards as Registration and Purchase of Registration Quota is Strictly Online.
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges/Federal Science and Technical Colleges.
Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years or more than 13 years.
2. STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMINATION
The examination will consist of the following:
Part A – Mathematics and General Science
Part B – English and Social Studies
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
3. LIST OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNITY SCHOOLS
Candidates are to choose any two of the following Federal Government Unity Colleges i.e. First (1st) and Second (2nd) Choices.
However, qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative Colleges in line with the approved carrying capacity of the Federal Government Colleges.
4. ENTRY PROCEDURE:
a. Registration: Strictly On-Line
b. Candidates within Nigeria:
i. Heads of Primary Schools should follow the registration guidelines below to purchase their registration quota for registration at the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) per Candidate. No More Payment into any Bank as Registration and Payment are Strictly Online using the Remita Platform.
ii. Private Candidates should also follow the guidelines to purchase their registration slots at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira)
per Candidate. No More Payment into any Bank as Registration and Payment are Strictly Online using the Remita Platform.
c. Overseas candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries)
High Commissions, Embassies, or Consulates should follow the registration guidelines below and make a payment of $400.00 using the Remita Platform.
5. METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. How to Register an Account on NCEE Registration Portal
How It Works
- Register as a parent
- Pay the registration fee
- Fill in the application
To pay and register your candidates to sit for the NCEE examination, you need to create an account on the NCEE Registration portal. To register an account, follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://ncee.neco.gov.ng
2. Click on Register Here
3. Fill in the required information and click on Register.
4. A verification email will be sent to the email you provided.
5. Click on the VERIFY EMAIL provided in the email sent to you by NECO.
6. If your account is activated successfully, you will be redirected to the Login page.
7. You can now use your registered email and password to login.
2. How to Login to your NCEE Account
After activating your account via the verification link sent to your registered email, you’ll be able to login to your account. The steps below show how to login to your account;
- Step 1
Go to ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Step 2
Enter your email address and your registered password.
- Step 3
Click the Login button, if successful you’ll be taken to your Dashboard.
3. How to Make Payment for the Candidate NCEE Registration
Once you’ve been able to successfully activate your account and log in, you can proceed to purchase Quota for the candidate(s) who will be sitting for the exam. To make payment for registration follow the steps below;
- After Login, click Payment
- Enter the Amount you want
- Accept terms of Payment
- Proceed to checkout
- On Remitta choose a payment method, click pay.
- Once payment is successful, the quota will be generated.
4. How to Register Candidates For NCEE
For a Candidate to qualify to sit for the examination, he or she must be registered. To register a candidate, a registration quota must have been generated after payment. However, If the registration quota has not been generated, it means payment has not been effected. (see How to Make Payment for the Candidate Registration in Section 3 above).
To register a candidate, follow the steps below:
- Step 1
Login to the NCEE Registration Portal.
- Step 2
On the Dashboard, click on ADD CANDIDATE
- Step 3
Fill in the required fields and Upload the candidate’s passport.
- Step 4
Fill the Parent/Guardian information then tick the checkbox accepting that the child is in Primary 6.
- Step 5
A status message is displayed to confirm successful registration of the candidate.
5. Printing an NCEE Candidates Photocard
You must print out the Candidate’s photo card from the online portal. The printed photo card will be used to admit the candidate into the examination hall.
Much like the other exams, NECO offers you can print out your photocard from the online portal. To do so follow the steps below;
- ⇒Click on Candidates
- Click 3 dot menu button to view photo card
- Click on Print photo card to print it out.
6. How To Make Corrections on NCEE Candidates Registration after Submission
If you’ve been able to register your candidate(s) and you need to change or correct a mistake after submitting the form, you can do so by following the steps below;
- Login to your NCEE Account.
- Click on CANDIDATES and the page will be populated with all registered candidate(s).
- First, click on the 3-dot menu button at the end of the registered candidate
- Then secondly, click EDIT to edit candidate(s).
- Candidates’ registration information will be shown, and all fields will be available to be edited.
- Change or Replace the candidate with new information. Click on PREVIEW to review the form and ensure all changes are correct.
- After previewing the photocard and ensuring all the candidate’s information has been corrected, tick the CHECKBOX which confirms there are no more corrections, and then submit.
7. EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
The examination will hold throughout the country on
Saturday 28th March 2020.
All final year pupils of primary schools who shall not be less than 10 years by September 2020 are eligible to take the exam.
Are you having any challenges with the registration process or need to make an urgent inquiry
Send an email to email@example.com.