NDA 72nd RC Screening Test Date & Requirements: NDA Screening Test earlier scheduled for Saturday 16th May has been rescheduled for Saturday 30 May. However, this date is tentative and may change due to the ongoing pandemic.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test (NDAST) for the 72nd Regular Course for interested candidates has been announced and will hold at various designated centres across the country. The NDA Entrance Examination has been scheduled to take place on Saturday 30 May at designated centres across the country.
Only candidates with JAMB Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
All eligible applicants are advised to visit the application portal on the NDA website www.nda.edu.ng to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card
“Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Cards will be admitted into the various centres for the test.”
Candidates are to arrive at the examination venues by 7:30 am as screening would take place between 7:45 am and 8:45 am while the examination starts by 9:00 am; any candidate who is not at the examination centre by 9:00 a.m. will not be allowed to write the examination.
Candidates are to come along to the examination centres with the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Form (downloaded from the internet)
- JAMB Registration Slip
- Examination Admission Card (downloaded from the internet after the release of JAMB result) Writing Materials which include original HB pencil for shading.
- Two Postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) Photographs with their Name, State of Origin, Course Choice, Exam Centre, and Examination Number is written on the back.
NOTE: Candidates should not come with mobile phones and anyone caught with phones would be disqualified.
NDA Entrance Examination Subjects Combinations For NDA 72nd RC Screening Test Date & Requirements.
Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in the Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
Candidates for Engineering.
Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry, or Economics.