NDU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – The Niger Delta University, NDU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session are out on the school portal. See the requirements and how to obtain NDU post UTME Form.
NDU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 30 September 2022.
Note: No Direct Entry Admissions for Medicine & Surgery.
NDU Post-UTME/DE 2022/2023 Eligibility
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Change of Institution/Course, See serial number 4 below
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Interested applicants are to follow the instructions outlined below.
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out an application form.
N.B Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and email address
How to Apply for NDU Post-UTME Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 15th September 2020.
How to Apply for a Change Of Institution
Candidates who wish to apply for a Change of institution can still apply.
The date for the online screening test shall be communicated to you. Candidates are advised to ensure they get the NDU official Post-UTME past questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
The screening test is to hold from 17th October 2022.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Deadline for NDU Post UTME Form: 30th September 2022.
NDU POST UTME PORTAL: Niger Delta University Post UTME Portal | www.nduscreening.com