National Examination Council (NECO) Basic Education Certification Examination (BECE) result checking portal is now open. See How to Check NECO BECE Results 2021 for Unity Colleges / Federal Schools in Nigeria.
The National Examination Council NECO has released the process for checking of the Basic Education Certification Examination (BECE) / Junior WAEC examinations for Federal Unity Colleges, 2021 academic session which was held on
24th August – 4th September, 2020.
RECOMMENDED: 2021 NECO Result SSCE Result: How to Check Online.
By this information all Students, Parents, Teachers and Guardians can now access their wards results online by following the outlined guidelines and procedures:
How to Check NECO BECE Results 2021 (result.neco.gov.ng)
Kindly note that the 2021 Basic Education Certificate Examination Results have been released.
Please note that you NEED to purchase tokens to check BECE Result.
With the new NECO Results system, candidates can visit the Results portal to check their results using token.
NECO Tokens can be obtained in two ways:
- By creating an account, login-in and purchasing the token online using the payment options
- By purchasing the token and sharing with another candidate via email or printing it out.
A token can only be associated to one candidate’s unique exam number.
Each token cannot be used more than 5 times to view a candidate’s result.
- Visit the NECO Result page: results.neco.gov.ng
- Select your Exam Year and Type. e.g 2021 and BECE
- Enter the 12 digit token number and your exam registration number
- Click on ‘Check Result’ and wait for examination results to be displayed on screen
N.B: One token can be used a maximum of 5 times. After this limit, you will need to purchase a new token to view results again.
You can also use the tokens purchase during registration to check your results online.
If you have any question about the NECO BECE Results 2021, kindly use the comment section below.