Nekede Poly Online Screening Guidelines 2019/2020 [Fresh Students]-This is to inform all freshers / newly admitted students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) that the online screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
NB: Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) Online screening starts from the 7th of January 2020.
Latest Update: FPNO Screening List for Fresh Students for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out.
Dear Candidate, If your name is among the Screened Students with APPROVED on your status column. CONGRATULATIONS, you have successfully passed the first screening stage.
Kindly proceed to pay your School fees.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) Online Screening Required Documents for Fresh Students 2019/2020 [ND & HND].
- Age declaration
- LGA origin
- O level result
- ND certificate (HND only)
Other information needed for the online screening includes:
For both ND and HND:
- State of origin
- Date of Birth
- LGA of origin
- Parents name
- Parents Number
- Address of parents
For HND Only
- National Diploma obtained
- Class of graduation
- Final CGPA
- Date Awarded
- Awarding institution
- Place of I.T
- No of I.T years
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) Online Screening Guidelines for Newly Admitted Students 2019/2020 [ND & HND].
- Confirm your admission status
- Accept Admission Offer by making payment of acceptance fee.
- All newly admitted students are to visit the screening platform at http://erp.fpno.edu.ng/index.php?register/start_screening to fill their screening form.
- After Successfully submitting your documents and forms, you will get an SMS to confirm that your documents have been submitted.
- Online screening starts from the 7th of January 2020 and you will be notified via SMS.
NOTE: No need to visit the screening officers or loiter in the school. You will be notified early in January via SMS.
Please ensure that the information submitted and your phone no is correct.
No Deadline Yet.
Best of Luck.
Kindly share this with others