This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
A statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, on Saturday, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians to join the police.
According to Mba, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25; and must have obtained a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
The recruitment exercise, which he said is free, will be done online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng beginning from July 14 to August 23.
The year 2020 Nigeria police recruitment of constables will be carried out on the official portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have a readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng” ]
Important Information to All Candidates.
- Only Applicants who meet the requirements would be invited for physical screening from August 24 to August 30.
- The Nigeria Police 2020 recruitment exercise, which he said is free, will be done online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng, beginning from July 14 to August 23. Beware of Scammers asking you for money.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
Insideschool Nigeria is here to help you with any information you need as it regard the Nigeria Police 2020 recruitment exercise kindly use the comment box below to drop your comment and we will respond to you in due time.
Please reach out to someone with this information on this page by sharing it across to your social media handles through the share buttons provided below. Thank you.