Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 BMTC application portal now open on [airforce.mil.ng] . See How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment below.
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitably qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2021 start? We are glad that we have the answer for you in this post.
This was confirmed in a tweet by the Nigerian Air Force twitter page and that is why are sharing this with you now. As you know we do our best to present credible information to our readers out there. Please note on the tweet the registration is scheduled to state 2 March 2021 and close on the 30 March 2021.
Note: The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment for 2021 application form is yet to be released. This only to serve as a guide before time.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply for BMTC
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 General Instructions
The general instruction for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021 is very simply, see the requirement below.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2020. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2020.
- Marital Status: Before you apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021, you need to be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English
- Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
- Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached.
- In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering /Air Engineering Technology.
- Computer/Space Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND Physiotherapy
- ND Medical Supply
- Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator, and Fire.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
- Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers License or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Visit the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal via https://airforce.mil.ng/
- Click on Career on the menu.
- Follow the instruction on the Nigerian Airforce official portal
- Ensure you upload all the required documents and fill in your details correctly to stand a chance of being called for the screening exercise
Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
So you have any question about this post feel free to use the comment section below.