NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Award List For 2019/2020- Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (“Total”) is pleased to release the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship award, which is sponsored by the Oil Mining Lease 130 Asset. This award is granted, following the result of the Scholarship Selection Test conducted on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
Scanned copies of your Award letter and your Acceptance Form have been sent to the email addresses of the successful applicants.
All Candidate are advised to check the email address which they supplied during your application.
The original hard copies of the two documents shall be sent through the Head of Department. Please check with him/her in the coming days to collect them.
About the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to 402 successful students following their performance at the scholarship Selection Test conducted on Saturday, November 30, 2019, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country. Abuja, Bauchi, Benin, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Lagos, Owerri, Port-Harcourt, Sokoto and Uyo.
How to Check
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/2019-2020-award-list/” text=”DOWNLOAD LIST” ]
- Click the button above and follow the instruction below.
- To scroll, kindly move your mouse or swipe (if viewing on a tablet or mobile device) within the document area.
- To zoom, you can use the toolbar at the top of the document or pinch and zoom (if you’re viewing on a tablet or mobile device).
- To search for your name, use the search tool in the toolbar at the top of the document and enter your name or SCID NO.
- To use the fullscreen mode and optimize your viewing experience, kindly click the button below.
Instructions to Winners
Successful candidates are advised to read the documents thoroughly and conform to all the instructions
Among other instructions, successful candidates you are required to complete the Acceptance Form and return to us within three (3) weeks from the date of their Award letter. Failure to return the Acceptance Form duly completed and signed within this period voids the offer. Late return is not entertained and we shall not enter into any further correspondence with such candidate.
Also, the Head of Department or Dean of Faculty or Dean of Student Affairs, (whichever is available/accessible within this period), must complete and sign their portion of the Acceptance Form. The Form is incomplete and void without their attestation that the candidate is currently a registered student of the school.
Winners Must Note
- It is very important that the bank information section of the Acceptance Form is completed and duly signed by the Bank Official, confirming the bank account details, including the bank account number and the BVN, etc., and particularly confirming that the said account is not a ‘student’ account or limited in any way or by any code as not to be able to accept the scholarship payment. Failure to ensure this process may delay the payments.
Successful candidates are strongly advised to read the “Conditions of Award” on this website, for full details of this award.
To ensure that we receive you’re duly completed and signed Acceptance Form on time, successful candidates may print the scanned Acceptance Form attached to the email sent to them. Scan the completed form and send it back to us by email to [email protected]. Send the hardcopy by registered post/courier only to:
TOTAL will enter into correspondence with these shortlisted successful candidates only.