Authorities of the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) have announced the entrance examination date for the 2020/2021 academic session. Keep reading to see the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) entrance examination date.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) Junior Secondary Schools (JSS 1) class that the management of the institution has announced a new date for the 2020/2021 academic session entrance examination.
The Nigerian Navy Military School entrance Examination for session 2020/2021 is now scheduled to hold on Saturday, 29th of August, 2020.
Note: Students are to wear nose masks and observe all safety protocols during the examination.
If you wish to know the guideline on how to process your online application follow the instruction below.
Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) Online Application Guidelines 2020/2021
- Prospective applicants are to log on to https://www.nnssadmissions.com/
- Click on the Candidate Registration link by clicking on the Admissions Tab on the menu bar of www.nnedu.org.
- Candidates are to fill in the pin and serial numbers obtained from the scratch card to access their registration form.
- Click on the login tab of the Menu Bar and enter your scratch card details. Click on login to access your form.
- Start the registration by selecting and uploading the file containing your passport photograph, you will then be able to fill out your personal information, a secret question and its secret answer, your parent information as well as school information.
- Note that all pictures must be in JPEG, JPG or GIF formats and must be less than 20kB in size.
- Be sure to go over the completed the form for correctness before clicking on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Upon this submission, the form and your application are immediately sent to the navy entrance exam team with your registration number and your Exam Number now displayed on the page.
- You are then to print the exam docket as proof of successful registration, the print button for the exam docket is at the bottom of the page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on this button. Make sure to save this slip and always remember the answer to your secret question.
- Also, keep the phone number and email address of the Parent active for important information on your application may be posted through these.
- You may log in at any time using your pin and serial number e.g. for your Interview Exam Number if successful in the Entrance Exam