North Carolina State University Acceptance Rate for International Students will be discussed on this page as to how you can get university admission.
North Carolina State University is a public land-grant research university in Raleigh, North Carolina. Founded in 1887 and part of the University of North Carolina system, it is the largest university in the Carolinas.
The university provides its students with a multicultural environment to network and create PRs with students from around the world. Not only this, but the dedicated teaching staff also makes it a pleasure to study at North Carolina (NC) State University.
North Carolina State University Acceptance Rate
Admissions at North Carolina State University are reasonably selective, mainly because of the fact that it has various accreditations, both national and international. In order to maintain its reputation as the ‘most innovative and ‘best-value’ public university in the US, NC State University accepts less than half of the students who have applied for a seat in their desired degree programs.
Last year alone, North Carolina State University received over 21,000 applications from undergraduate students out of which 10,500 students were accepted and merely 4,200 were enrolled. And the acceptance rate at the university has declined even further.
The acceptance and rejection rates at the North Carolina State University at present are as follows:
The acceptance rate at the North Carolina (NC) State University 2021:
The acceptance rate at North Carolina State University as of 2021 is 45.1%, which implies that less than half of the applicants are admitted to NC State University.
Rejection rate at the North Carolina (NC) State University 2021:
The rejection rate at North Carolina State University is 54.9%.
NC State University Scholarships 2023:
NC State University Scholarships 2023 is one of the top Scholarships in USA. Since you have come this far, we would like to give you a little bonus, by presenting to you the list of financial assistance programs at North Carolina State University. And why is that necessary, you ask?
Well, mainly because even though local students may find the 9,000 USD annual tuition fee within their budgets, not every international student can afford to pay $29,000 as their annual tuition, can they?
So, if you too are an international student looking for fee funding options to study at the North Carolina State University, take a look at this concise list given below and find one of your suitability:
Freshmen Distinctive NC State University Scholarships:
- Park Scholarships
- General Hugh Shelton Leadership Initiative Scholarships
- Chancellor’s Leadership Scholarships
- Goodnight Scholars Program
- Project Lead The Way (PLTW) Scholarships
- Benjamin Franklin Scholars (for engineering students)
- CALS Scholarships (for students of agriculture and life sciences)
Current Students Distinctive NC State University Scholarships:
- Caldwell Fellows Award
Scholarships from Private Organizations:
- Balfour Beatty Construction Scholarships
- Carrier/ Bryant Dependent Scholarships
- City of Raleigh Dependent Scholarships
- Cross and Chalice J. Smith Chapel Scholarships
- Finance and Administration Scholarships
- George and Reba Worsley Scholarships
- NC State Employee Dependent’s Tuition Scholarships
- News and Observer Scholarships
- Smithfield Foundation Scholarships
- Southeastern Gas Association Dependent Scholarships
- Student Action for Farmworkers Scholarships
- Tom Glover Memorial Scholarships