- Partial Funding
- Australian Universities
- Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
Northern Territory Scholarships 2023 is a Study In Australia opportunity open to international students that wish to pursue a degree in Australian universities.
Northern Territory (NT) Government is offering Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships for talented international students to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The scholarship is only available for international students who want to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The following education providers offer the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships:
Higher education scholarship
Charles Darwin University offers a range of scholarships to international students who are interested in studying in the Northern Territory.
For more information, go to the Charles Darwin University website
Vocational education and training scholarship
Secondary school scholarship
Call For Applications: Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships 2022/2023 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Graduate level programs at Australian Universities.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarships are valued at:
- higher education: $12 000
- schools: $10 000
- vocational education and training: $7500.
The scholarship amount is for your first semester or year of tuition fees with your education and training provider.
All Nationalities except Australian
- submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study at the NT
- have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- not already be studying in the NT, or with an NT education provider
- not hold any other scholarship
- have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizenship.
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission from.
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application (pdf 91.1kb)
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application (docx 59kb)
Deadline for Northern Territory Scholarships 2023
Charles Darwin University applications must be submitted no later than the dates below.
Higher education scholarships:
- offshore applications: 5 February 2023
- onshore applications: 21 February 2023.
Vocational education and training scholarships:
- offshore applications: 8 January 2023
- onshore applications: 23 January 2023.
Department of Education applications must be submitted no later than 29 September 2022.
Applications are open throughout the year for all other education and training providers participating in the scholarship program.