See the process of applying for NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration below. In this post we will providing answers to the following;
– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) NYSC Registration Guidelines.
– NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2020/2021 & 2022 Convocation is on.
NOUN Recommended Links:
- How to Apply for NOUN Admission.
- NOUN School Fees
- JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).
How to Apply for NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter 2021
To begin the process kindly follow the instruction below.
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Return to Homepage http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration‘ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than
N3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)
- Check your dashboard to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.
How Much is NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee?
The NOUN NYSC registration fee is #3,000 only.