See the update On National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN Virtual Examination Policies
This is to call the attention National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) students taking the ongoing 2020_1 semester virtual examination to the following rules and policy.
NOUN Virtual Examination Policies
These policies are applicable to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students taking virtual exams.
- Your session is been recorded from start to finish and any violation from your end will lead to your disqualification and booked for a malpractice case.
- Ensure to start each session from Start —> Exam —–> Stop. If you did not fulfil the last step (Stop) as discovered from most of the student, your recording will still be on and all your conversation will be heard from the DEA engine room.
- No mobile phone is allowed close to you as the Artificial Intelligence (AI) will sense signal 6 Metres from you when there is a live activity from the phone.
- Avoid looking away from the camera/screen (Eye focusing up, down, right or left). This will put a flag to your exam attempt.
- Avoid interference for any other person or children. All background talk will be clearly heard from the DEA engine room.
- A student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Virtual Examinations.
- The student should have dully registered to take the examinations.
- The student must sign the undertaking on the virtual examination on-demand application form that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual examinations.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration.
- The student must have completed Tutor-Marked Assignments [TMAs] 1-3 for all courses that he or she is demanding to be examined on.
- There must be a “Proctor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the examinations.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.
If you have any complaints or challenges during your virtual exam you can send a mail to [email protected]