NTA Television College Jos Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021-Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NTA Television College, Jos, 2-Year Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Diploma in Film and Television Production.
- Diploma in Television Engineering and
- Diploma in Broadcast Journalism.
NTA Television College Entry Requirements
Other Form on Sale
1. B.Sc Mass Communication (TV Production)/B.Sc. Mass Communication (TV Journalism)/Diploma in Film and Television Production/Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Government, Literature in English, CRS/IRK, Economics/Commerce, Biology, Agricultural Science, at not more than two (2) sittings, in SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB
2. Diploma in Television Engineering Technology
Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings, in SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum of five (5) credits at O’level in WAEC, NECO, or GCE, in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply
Candidates can obtain their admission forms online via the NTA TV Jos College portal http://forms.ntatvc.edu.ng/signup
Admission forms can also be obtained from all Marketing Offices, NTA State Capital Stations, Zonal Centers or at the Office of the Academic Secretary, NTA Television College Rayfield, Jos on payment of a non-refundable fee of N7,500 in Bank Draft in favour of NTA TV College.
All properly completed admission forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted on or before 31st August 2020 to the Stations, Zonal Centers or at the Office of the Academic Secretary, NTA Television College Rayfield, Jos where the forms were obtained.
For further inquiries visit the college website via www.ntatvc.edu.ng or call the following phone numbers: 08033144383, 08069809807.