How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online– NYSC Call up letter for [ ALL BATCH’S ] Prospective Corps Members is now available for printing online.[sharethis-inline-buttons]
In this article, you will learn how to print NYSC call up letters online. If you have successfully completed your NYSC registration the next step is to print your call up letter. The NYSC call up letter is a document showing the state for your one-year National service.
Let me start by congratulating you on a Successful Mobilization into the National Youth Service Corps, we wish to inform you that as the 2022 Batch “A” Stream II Orientation Course commences on Friday, 18th March 2022 you are advised to print your Call-up Letters, read the instructions and adhere to them strictly.
The method we will be showing here is the same method you can use to print out your call up letter for any NYSC Batches and Streams.
- How to Locate NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide
- NYSC Batch ‘s’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements
- Check NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions for All Batches
- Check your name on the JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC Mobilization
Note: For prospective Corps who didn’t pay for the call-up letter are to go to their institution of graduation to pick up their NYSC call up letter.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to start printing their Call-up letters.
How to Print NYSC Call Up Letters 2022.
- Go to officially NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: NYSC has a feature on your dashboard, “View Deployed State Guide”. It gives you insight and basic information on your State of Deployment.
You are advised to download the NYSC Official Mobile app on Google Play Store. News and Activities of the Scheme at your fingertip.
- All prospective Corps for the 2022 PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
- PCMs are not allowed to come into the camp with vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Kindly take note of the following basic Requirement before going to the NYSC Orientation Camp
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from the Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.