NYSC Senate List – This is to inform all graduates awaiting NYSC mobilization that the National Youth Service Corps, has released and published names of students for Batch ‘A,B,C’ PCMs on the official portal. Therefore the portal for verifying the approved senate mobilization list ( All Batch ‘s’) of various institutions in Nigeria is now open.
NOTE: Checking of your name on the senate list is free. Therefore there is no need to make payment. Except you do not have an internet enable device.
What is NYSC Senate List?
This is a document that contains the name of the student that have been cleared for graduation and therefore such student can apply for NYSC. All graduating student is to confirm their name on the list to be sure if they are ready for the one-year compulsory NYSC exercise. This is the first step to successful NYSC registration.
- How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- NYSC Batch ‘s’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements
- Check your name on the JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC Mobilization
You may want to watch our video on How to Check NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions online.
How To Check Your Name on NYSC Senate Approved List.
To check your name on the senate kindly follow the step below.
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
If you are having problems checking your names on the list upload, we advise that you visit the student affairs department of your school and make enquiries to know if the school has sent the list to NYSC.
We also advised all graduate to verify their name from the student affair department to know their are good to go.