OAU Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 is out – This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), that there will be an on-line screening exercise from Monday, 5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU DE Screening Form.
- Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
How to Apply for OAU Direct Entry Form.
Registration for the 2020 Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise will commence on Monday, 5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October 2020.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you cannot login again.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 21st November, to 5th December 2020.
Also, note that all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of the Candidate’s UTME Subjects.