OAU Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 is out – This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), that there will be an on-line screening exercise from Monday, 5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU DE Screening Form.
- Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
[irp posts=”227731″ name=”Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
How to Apply for OAU Direct Entry Form.
Registration for the 2020 Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise will commence on Monday, 5th October and end on Saturday, 31st October 2020.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/” ]
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you cannot login again.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 21st November, to 5th December 2020.
Also, note that all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of the Candidate’s UTME Subjects.