OKOPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Announced– The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY), Anambra State, has announced the sales of admission form into its Part-Time (Weekend) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Keep reading to see the requirement and how to obtain OkoPoly ND Part-Time Form.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2020/2021 academic session.
[irp posts=”226860″ name=”Federal Polytechnic Oko, OKOPOLY HND Admission Form 2020/2021 Announced [Full Time & Part-Time]”]
The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) ND Part-Time programme will run for a period of 3 years.
Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY) Part-Time Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements.
Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five(5) credits at the O level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How to Obtain OkoPoly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
The application fee is Eight Thousand Naira (N8000).
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx” ]
Application Deadline: Not Specified.