OOU Post UTME 2021- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for 2021/2022 is out on the school. OOU post UTME form is available online for purchase. See the requirements, cut-off mark, screening schedule and how to apply for the form below.
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is now selling its 2021/2022 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P0ST-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022
OOU Post UTME 2021 ADMISSION REQUIREMENT.
Candidates That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME
For UTME Candidates:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME results and ready to change to the University as the first choice.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
NOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Application Deadline: 18th November 2021.
For complaints mail email@example.com