If you intend to study in UK on scholarship. Then you are in the right place as we have profound answers to all your top questions, including how much it costs to study in UK, which courses are available and the requirements.
Over the year the United Kingdom, UK has become one of the top destinations to study around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years and much more flexibility than many other countries. The United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English-speaking countries cannot.
The United Kingdom, UK is the home of English which is why is an ideal place to get a degree. About 91 per cent of international undergraduates are happy with their experience in the UK.
In this Study in UK: Ultimate Guide for International Students, we will look exclusive at the following subheading;
- Why do you need to study in the UK.
- Study in UK Requirements
- UK university Tuition and other Information
So brace yourself because by the end you will be able to start your application process yourself. Please know that we provide support for applicants who which to study in the UK.
If you need help studying in the UK >>Contact Us<<
Why do you need to study in UK.
Here are some of the top reasons why you need to study in UK.
- English is spoken everywhere (UK is the home of English)
- Many of the top-ranked universities in the world are in UK.
- Live in a safe country with a high quality of life.
- Work opportunities for students.
Study in UK Requirements
UK Requirements For Undergraduate
- International passport
- O’level Result.
- Passport Photograph.
- Admission Processing Fee.
NOTE: Undergraduate (Bachelors’ Degree) Program in the UK runs for 3years.
UK Requirements For Postgraduate
- Data Page of International passport
- Degree Certificates
- Passport Photograph
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Admission Processing Fee.
UK university Tuition and other Information
Tuition Fees: Tuition fee starts from 9,000 Pounds per year.
Intakes: There are 2 intakes in a year– January & September.
Deadlines: the UK has a rolling admission procedure, which means you can apply anytime, however, once a class is full you will be automatically registered for the next available intake. Therefore we encourage applicants to apply as early as possible.
After admission, you will be required to make a deposit to secure a space, before applying for Visa.
Accommodation: The student hostel fee starts from 500 Pounds per month. You can also share space with fellow students.
Work/Study Option: International students are allowed to work while they study in the UK.
Visa: We assist all our students in obtaining Study visas. >>Contact Us<<
Popular UK degree subjects in the UK
There are plenty of disciplines you can pick from to study in the UK. Here are just of few of the most popular options to consider:
- Masters in Health Sciences in the UK
- Masters in Language Studies in the UK
- Masters in Design in the UK
- Masters in Computer Science in the UK
- Masters in Environmental Management in the UK
- Masters in International Relations in the UK
British universities to consider for your studies
Here are some top British universities you should consider for your study abroad adventure:
- University of Portsmouth
- The University of Edinburgh
- University of Birmingham
- University of Nottingham
- London Metropolitan University
- The University of Hertfordshire
You can also check out more universities offering online Master’s degrees:
- University of Glasgow Online
- Nottingham Trent University
- Aston University
- Arden University
- University of Essex Online
- The University of Law
- University of Bath Online
How to Apply for UK Student Visa in Nigeria.
- Step 1: Click here to register for an account. You will be sent an email to unlock your account.
- Step 2: Open the link sent to you to log in and fill out an online application form.
- Step 3: Pay a visa fee with your credit card and book an appointment for the submission of your documents by clicking on the ‘continue’ button just before the end of the page.
- Step 4: Take your documents to the office of TLSCONTACT (the address of the TLSCONTACT office to visit will be shown on your appointment confirmation) and submit the printed copy of your visa application form other supporting documents at TLSCONTACT.
List of Supporting Documents for UK Student Visa in Nigeria:
- Academic Technology Approval System (ATAS) certificate (if your course requires ATAS clearance)
- Current and valid passport
- Previous passport if used to travel to the UK
- Biometric Identity Card/Biometric Residence Permit for the UK (if you have any)
- Two (45mmx35mm wide) recently taken passport photographs.
- Previous academic qualifications (as listed on your CAS, this only applies for new students who are applying before starting their course or within the first 6 months of their course).
- English test certificate (only if these are listed on your CAS, this only applies for new students who apply before starting their course or within the first 6 months of their course).
- If any documents are not in English: an official translation
- bank statements (if self-funding or if sponsored but sponsorship doesn’t cover all course fees and maintenance)
- Birth certificate (of applicant – only if using parent’s bank statements)
- Letter of main applicant’s parent, giving permission to use their funds (only if using parent’s bank statements).
- If sponsored, the letter from your official financial sponsor.
- Completed data confidentiality form.
For further inquiries and on how to apply for UK Student Visa kindly contact us
To ensure a quick and easy process when applying to study in UK from any part of the world, ensure you adhere strictly to the guidelines listed in this article. This will also help make the process smooth and the reduce stress of tracking the process.
If you have any questions about Study in UK , feel free to use the comment section below.