Taraba State University (TSU) Post-UTME / DE Form 2020/2021- This is to inform all applicants and the general public interested in applying for admission into the Taraba State University, Jalingo that the sales of Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 academic session have begun. Candidates who attained the UTME score of 160 and above in the recently concluded 2020 JAMB UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
Taraba State University is located in Jalingo, Taraba State Nigeria. The university at Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to university education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country.
Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice for 2020/2021 academic session and scored 160 and above in UTME.
- Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and a minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php” ]
Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
- Fill the form online and submit online.
- Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
- Upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
- Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021
All candidates are advised to go to JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed.
All application are to be submitted on or before: 30th September 2020.