Taraba State University, TSU Post UTME / DE Form – This is to inform all applicants and the general public interested in applying for admission into the Taraba State University, Jalingo that the sales of Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME / DE Form have begun. Candidates who attained a UTME score of 160 and above in the recently concluded JAMB UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
About Taraba State University (TSU)
Taraba State University is located in Jalingo, Taraba State Nigeria. The University at Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to university education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country.
Taraba State University, TSU Post UTME / DE Form Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Taraba State University Jalingo as their first choice and scored 160 and above in UTME.
- Direct Entry (DE): Minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and a minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to the TSU account.
- Fill out the form online and submit it online.
- Then print the online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
- Upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma, and JAMB Result, etc.) indicating your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
- Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME / DE Form
All candidates are advised to go to the JAMB portal and upload their O’ Level results before their admission will be processed.
NOTE: Original copies of credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at the Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
All applications are to be submitted on or before 30th September.