Temple University Acceptance Rate for International Students is 60% in 2023.
Temple University can be found in Philadelphia, PA, a public college which focuses on only a select few programs offered. Temple University has about 40,000 students enrolled per year which consist of citizens and international students.
Temple University Acceptance Rate
This school has an acceptance rate of 60% with 23% of applicants choosing to continue on and enrol. You can get more information on Temple University Merit Scholarship by visiting the website
The admissions Acceptance rate at Temple University 2023 is 60%
Temple University Application Fee is US$55.
Last year alone, the university enrolled more than 40,000 students in various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional degree programs. As of 2021, the admissions acceptance and rejection rates at Temple University are as follows:
Admissions Rejection rate at Temple University 2021: 40-50%
The rejection rate at Temple University is 40%. This implies that almost 40% of the applications received by the Admissions Office at Temple University are turned down.
Acceptance Rate By Year
- 2016-2017: 52.2%
- 2017-2018: 56.7%
- 2018-2019: 58.5%
- 2019-2020: 60.0%
- Projected Acceptance Rate 2022-2023: 53.9%
A 4-year undergraduate program at Temple University costs Pennsylvania residents around $68,900 while the same program costs over 123,000 USD for students of foreign nationalities.
Temple University offers merit-based and need-based scholarships to international students on the basis of their academic records. These scholarships range from fully funded to partially funded and fixed funded. Temple University advances more than $100 million in scholarships and grants each academic year.
These awards can be applied simply by submitting the required documents to the concerned authorities. Some of the most distinguished scholarship awards offered at Temple University, Pennsylvania are listed below as follows:
Non-Government Funded Scholarships for International Students:
- #WhyUs Campaign and Scholarships
- #YouAreWelcome Campaign and Scholarships
- President’s Scholar Award
- Broad Street Finish Line Scholarships
- Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship Program
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant
- Pennsylvania State Grants
- Ready to Succeed Scholarships
- Temple University Grants
- Fly-In 4 Grants
- Preply Scholarships
- Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarships
- AAUW International Fellowships
- East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowships
Government Funded Scholarships for International Students:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
Postgraduate Scholarship Programs:
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- Master card Foundation Scholarships
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
Benefits of Scholarships at Temple University
The students winning a scholarship at US Temple University will be entitled to obtain any or a few of the listed-below academic grants;
- Free education at Temple University (Fully free or discounted)
- Accommodation at Temple University (Depends on Scholarship type)
- Monthly Living Allowance or fixed funding
- Logistics, experimentation, and literature expense funding
- Other academic funding
Application Deadline of Temple University in 2022: November 1, 2022
The last date to submit an admission application at the Temple University of USA is November 1, 2022. So, this was all the information required for seeking admission at Temple University. All that is left to do now is to start off with preparing your documents to apply for a scholarship at this prestigious research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.