Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form For 2020/2021 Announced-Trinity University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the subject combinations, requirements and how to obtain Trinity University JUPEB form for 2020/2021 below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Successful candidates are able to proceed to 200 Level in the following Programmes of TRINITY UNIVERSITY and other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
Trinity University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021
- Trinity University (TU) School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021
Candidates seeking admission must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including the English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, a credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Trinity University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- Physics, Chemistry Biology: Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government Literature, Government, History, Economics, C. R. S, Medicine and Surgery / Pharmacy / Veterinary Medicine / Anatomy / Physiology / Public Health / Nursing / Microbiology / Industrial Chemistry / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Plant Biology / Agronomy, Animal Science and Agricultural Economics and Extension) / B. Fisheries and Wildlife (with options in Fisheries & Aquaculture & Wildlife Management)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics: Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Computer Science / Physics with Electronics / Urban and Regional Planning / Geology / Architecture
- Economics, Business, Accounting, Geography, Government: Accounting / Banking and Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Entrepreneurship / Industrial Relations and Personnel Management / Political Science / Sociology / Educational Management
- Literature, Government, History, Economics, CRS: Law / Communication Studies / Linguistics and Communication Studies / History and International Studies / French and International Studies / English and International Studies / Theater and Film Studies / Guidance and Counseling
How to Apply for Trinity University JUPEB Admission Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://trinityuniversity.edu.ng/student_signup.php” ]
Prospective candidates will apply online via https://trinityuniversity.edu.ng/student_signup.php and the form will be processed accordingly.
Please Contact Trinity University City Campus, off Alara Street, (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: 08161144449. email: [email protected] web: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng