Insideschool Nigeria wishes to inform the general public that the University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. See the requirement and how to apply for UI direct entry Screening.
Insideschool Tips: The applicant for the UI direct entry Screening are required to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE before the stipulated deadline.
The management of University of Ibadan (UI) invites from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI) Degree Programmes through Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 academic session. The University website will be open for registration on Monday, 07 September, 2020 to Friday, 16 October, 2020.
- Download UI Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers (SCIENCE)
- Download UI Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers (ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES)
University of Ibadan Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Only candidates who choose University of Ibadan their first choice in the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry will be allowed to submit their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/ O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND results on UI portal.
[irp posts=”227589″ name=”University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
How to Apply for UI Direct Entry Admission.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/” ]
Interested applicants are required to follow the procedure outlined below to obtain UI Direct Entry Form 2020/21.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng)
Signing into the portal
Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 44444444UI
Your Password is your Surname at first login e.g Adelopo
If you forgot your password, click the reset password link to reset the password
At first login, the system prompts you to change your password. The minimum length of your password is 6 characters
Keep your SECRET QUESTION; for it is used to reset your password to your SURNAME (in capital lettrs) in case you cannot remember it
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
NOTE: Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
If you need help with the registration feel free to use the comment box below or join our WhatsApp Group.
UI Direct Entry Deadline
The UI Direct Entry deadline is Friday, 16 October 2020. Any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Screening and admission.
iRecommended: List of Schools Whose Post-Utme / DE Forms are Out 2020/2021