University of Ibadan, UI registration portal and school fees payment procedure for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on the university website.
The authorities of the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the school fees and registration procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UI Registration Portal and School Fees Payment Procedure
- The registration process is completely online
- Contact your course level Adviser for inquiries on courses
- Log in again to the portal after registration to confirm approval of registered courses
- You can only Register for Courses after Successful Payment of Fees
- Check your institutional email for instructions on how to proceed to Lectures
- Visit your departmental page on the University website www.ui.edu.ng for additional information
- For all Fresher’s to view their details
- Click on New Students Login
- Enter JAMB REGSTRATION Number
- Click on LOGIN
- For all Returning/Fresher’s to commence registration
- Click on Existing Students Login
- Enter Matric Number
- Enter password
- Click on LOGIN
- Step 1:
- You are required to LOGIN to your portal account FIRST
- Step 2:
- Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
- Step 3:
- Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
- Step 4:
- Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on
- Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
- Step 5:
- Once page refreshes, check the box against “Remita” and click on Post Now
- Step 6:
- Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
- Step 7:
- Click on Proceed to the gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
UI Registration Portal : www.ui.edu.ng | University of Ibadan