In this article, we will look at some of the top undergraduate fully funded scholarships for International Students.
As we all know, many higher education institutions have high tuition fees, yet paying tuition fees is not the only thing we need money for. Luckily, thanks to the generous profit and non-profit organizations, and foundations around the world, there is a way to solve that problem.
Many organizations, foundations and governments around the world provide programs or make donations to offer scholarships, including full scholarships to study abroad.
Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, for Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
Australia Awards Scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training.
The following are the benefits of Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia:
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel – payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- Establishment allowance – a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP) – a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only) – provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awards and Master’s by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory
Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
- Study In Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships Program 2023/2024 –
- Fully Funded International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022
- Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students at the Australian College of Applied Professions
- Full Tuition Scholarships for Undergraduate in UK, Canada, Germany & USA (Fully Funded)
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Brennan Family Foundation Scholarships in the University of Sydney for International Students 2022/2023
- Macquarie University PhD International Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition 2022-2023
- Monash University Maria Barbayannis Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- University of New South Wales International Scholarship Awards in Australia 2022-2023
- University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion International Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- University of Sydney Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- Melbourne Institute of Technology International Student Scholarship Grants in Australia 2022-2023
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded – Study in Australia
For more information, visit the Australia Awards Scholarships’ official website
Wells Mountain Initiative (WMI)
WMI provides education scholarships to highly motivated and ambitious youth pursuing undergraduate degrees in regions with little or no financial resources. WMI currently supports students in 42 countries, who are pursuing degrees in various study fields including medicine and health sciences, community development, education, law, agriculture, social work, business, information technology and engineering.
WMI seeks students from a developing country who:
- Successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in their own country after graduation
- Have volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or are willing to volunteer while receiving the WMI scholarship
- They May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
WMI awards 20-40 scholarships per year. Each scholarship supports tuition and fees, books and materials, and other related costs. The scholarship award lasts throughout the entire duration of the scholar’s undergraduate study.
Visit www.wellsmountaininitiative.org/prospective-scholars for further details.
Maastricht University SBE International School Scholarship
The School of Business and Economics (SBE) at Maastricht University offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programs to talented students from international schools with an interest to expand their global education.
For non-EU/EEA students, the amount of the scholarship is €11,500 per academic year. The scholarship is renewable every year for the duration of the bachelor’s program on the express condition that the scholarship is awarded to students:
- Fulfil all study requirements within a given time
- Maintain an overall GPA of at least 75% each year
- Assist, on average, 4 hours per month in student recruitment activities
The SBE International School Scholarships cover the following (non-EU/EEA students):
- Allowance: €900 (one-time only)
- Health and liability insurance: €500 (arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office)
- Visa costs: €304 (arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office)
- Tuition fee waiver: €8,500 (paid by the Scholarship Office)
- Refund of travel expenses: €1,000 (one-time only)
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must:
- Be accepted to an SBE bachelor’s program:
- BSc International Business
- BSc Economics and Business Economics
- BSc Econometrics and Operations Research
- Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year
- Have an overall GPA of at least 70%
- Obtain their secondary school diploma at a Council of International Schools member international school. Please note: only students from a CIS accredited school can apply
For more information, visit SBE International School Scholarship
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is an admission scholarship, aimed at international secondary school students (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit) who are intending to begin undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto in the following academic year.
The program is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their schools. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding international students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. This is the University’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
The Lest B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The fully funded scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
For more information, visit http://pearson.utoronto.ca.
- Atlantic Fellows For Social And Economic Equity Programme 2023
- UK Governments Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now
- Study In Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships Program 2023/2024 –
- Fully Funded Google PhD Fellowship Program 2022 – 2023
- George Moore Scholarships for Canadians, US And Mexico Students – Queen’s University Belfast
- University of Bristol Acceptance Rate for International Students – 67.3%
- University of Guelph Acceptance Rate for International Students – 66%
- Top 10 UK Universities With Low Acceptance Rates for Admissions
- Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023
- Fully Funded Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship 2023
- University Of York Scholarship And Lecturer Opportunity 2023 – Masters Applied Data Science
- New College Of The Humanities UK Scholarships For Home And International Students 2023
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship at the University Of Toronto Canada
- Charles Bullard Fellowship in Forest Research 2023 ($60,000 Available Fund)
- Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships 2023 – University Of Leeds, UK
- Future Leaders Scholarships in UK 2023 – The University Of Liverpool | Full Tuition Fee
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2022
- University Of Calgary Canada International Scholarship 2023
- University Of Liverpool Scholarships, UK 2023 – PhD In Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials
- Fully-Funded Imperial College PhD Scholarships 2023/2024 For International Students – UK