UNIABUJA Post UTME form- The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME / DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Keep reading to see the requirement and how to obtain UNIABUJA Post UTME form online.
Authorities of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 7th September – Friday 27th November 2020 online.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
[irp posts=”226833″ name=”UNIABUJA Remedial School Fees Payment Deadline for 2019/2020 Announced”]
How to Obatain UNIABUJA Post UTME Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/” ]
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Please Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact [email protected]