UNIPORT Admission List – This list contains the name of students offered provisional admission for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Batch. Prospective students of Uniport can now check their admission status.
The authorities of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth batch admission list that contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
Prospective students of the University of Port Harcourt, Uniport can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
To check the admission follow the link below to access the UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th batch admission list below:
Note: Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is still in progress. They should regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. Candidates are also advised to ensure their O’ level results are properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS as admission CANNOT be offered to candidates without O’ level results on JAMB CAPS
How to Check Uniport Admission List on JAMB Portal
Currently, UNIPORT Admission List can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your status.
Now that you have been admitted into the UNIPORT Admission you are advised to: You can make use of the following resources that best suit you.
Admitted candidates are expected to –
- Visit the University website for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (the one that has passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If you have any questions about the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List, kindly use the comment section below.
See Also: List of schools whose admission list is out.