UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form – The University of Uyo, UNIUYO direct entry admission screening exercise application form is out. See the requirement and how to apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in Direct Entry Admission, to apply for the Screening Exercise.
How to Apply UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instructions:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using an ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slips.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Recommended: UNIUYO Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original candidates’ academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875