The University of Africa Toru Orua , UAT Post UTME Form –This is to inform the general public that University of Africa Toru Orua, UAT post UTME screening exercise application form.
UAT Post UTME Form
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Degree programmes of the University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT).
About University of Africa Toru Orua
The Bayelsa state government, signed a Memorandum of Understanding, (MoU) with Global Education Counseling Limited, Cyprus for the commencement of academic activities at the University of Africa, Toru-Orua, Sagbama LGA. Governor Seriake Dickson at a ceremony held in Government House, Yenagoa said “Our aim of establishing the University of Africa is to make it one of the best in the World. We believe that we can deliver. We want Bayelsa to be a centre of excellence. With the establishment of the School of Foundation, there is no need to send our children far away.”
SEE NOW: the University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021
The University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates that possess the minimum required cut-off mark as prescribed by JAMB can proceed to apply for the University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Degree programmes that require No Post UTME.
Applications are invited into any of the following Faculties;
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
- College of Health Sciences.
How to Apply for University of Africa Toru Orua (UAT) Post UTME Form
To apply, simply visit the Main Campus, Toru-Orua or https://portal.uat.edu.ng/application/register.aspx.
Click the button below to make payment for the Form
Click the Button Below Download the Application Guide
UAT also offers:
- In conjunction with the Bayelsa State Government, a Loan scheme to interested indigenes
- Admission into Degree Programmes without Post-UTME
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- International Faculties
- Maximum Security
- Constant Water & Electricity Supply
For further enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Officer,
University of Africa, Toru-Orua
Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.