UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out- The authorities of University of Jos, UNIJOS wishes to inform all candidates for Direct Entry that the Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtains the UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening Form below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 17th September 2020.
[irp posts=”227488″ name=”University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening
Interested candidates shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/” ]
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
The Online Registration Portal for the screening opened on Thursday 17th September 2020 and will remain active until further notice.