University Of Liverpool Scholarships, UK 2023 – PhD in Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Chemistry taught at University of Liverpool . The deadline of the scholarship is 22 Nov 2022.
- Partial Funding £15,609
- University of Liverpool
- International Students
University Of Liverpool Scholarships, UK 2023 Scholarship Description:
The University of Liverpool is inviting researchers to apply for an exciting opportunity to join a large project involving academic and industrial partners. The PhD Scholarship in Cleaner Futures: New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is funded by the EPSRC and is offered to students from all across the world, foreigners, and home country nationals. The scholarship is provided for a research study on the interface between Chemistry, Materials Science, and Manufacturing at the Department of Chemistry at Liverpool. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee with a £15,609 per annum stipend.
University of Liverpool, UK Scholarships 2023 – PhD in Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Liverpool.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Liverpool will award the selected candidates a PhD scholarship, including full tuition fees and a maintenance grant worth £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be students from worldwide.
- Students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must ensure they quote the following reference on their application:
- New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the department of the university they wish to join, which here is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88