UNN inter University Transfer Form – The University of Nigeria, UNN Inter-University Transfer Form for all Academic Sessions has been announced. The minimum GPA is 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale. The cost for this form is N195,000.
UNN inter University Transfer Form
This is to inform undergraduates that wish to complete their degree programs at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that they can now apply for the university inter-university application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application form for UNN Inter-University Transfer is available online.
UNN Inter-University Transfer Guidelines & Eligibility.
- Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer.
- Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former University.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any one year.
- The application should be accompanied by the student’s transcript. University of Nigeria official(s) would be sent to the University from where a transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript or online verification as the case may be.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the University.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the University found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
- A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score that is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
- He must transfer into the same course as he studied at his University.
- The transfer students must not be admitted beyond the second (2nd) year for all programs in the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer.
- All applications for inter-University transfer for the 2019/2020 academic session should be received on or before 31st August 2018.
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admissions Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
How to Apply for UNN inter University Transfer Form.
- Visit UNN APPLICATION PORTAL
- Locate the “Inter-University Transfer Forms” and click Generate Payment Invoice to generate the application form
- Enter your Phone Number and click sign-in
- Fill the form with the required information and click SUBMIT to generate your Application Payment Invoice.
- Take note of your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- You can either proceed to any bank and make payment with REMITA or Pay with your ATM Card/Webpay
- After successful payment, Complete your application by CLICKING HERE
- Enter Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and CLICK SUBMIT
- Fill the form with the required details and click submit.
- To Re-print your application form, visit HERE.
- Print the form and submit to the Registry (Admissions) along with a copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch card(s), and forward the last page of the form to your current University Registrar for completion to confirm release from your current University.
- The “release form” should be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by your Current Registrar.
- Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed.
Cost of Application.
The cost for this application form is One Hundred and Ninety Five Thousand naira (N195,000.00) only.
Online registration commences on 15th July, 2019 and ends on 16th September, 2019.