Uppsala University Global Scholarship 2023 is open for International Students. See the application process below.
The scholarship allows a Masters’s level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Uppsala University. The deadline for the scholarship is from 17 January to 1 February 2023.
Uppsala University Global Scholarship Details
Uppsala University Global Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. It is for Master’s programmes that start on 28 August 2023 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
Uppsala University Global Scholarship 2023 is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at Uppsala University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
This scholarship is open to international students.
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Uppsala University at www.universityadmissions.se between 17 October 2022 and 16 January 2023. Uppsala University’s programme must be ranked as your first priority of choice. The scholarship application period starts after this step. Read more about how to rank your selections.
To apply for our scholarships, you need to submit an online application form during the scholarship application period. Access to the application form will be available on this page during the scholarship application period from 17 January – 1 February 2023.
Supporting documents will be reviewed that you submitted for your programme application at www.universityadmissions.se. Therefore, you do not need to submit any extra documents in your scholarship application form.